Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It starts....

My period finally came on Saturday.  I went to the DR on Sunday (at 7:00 a.m.) where they drew some blood and had an ultrasound.  They said everything looks good so I started my shots on Sunday.  I am doing two shots each day - one at 7:00 am and another a 7:00 pm.  The bad thing is that I am going to have to set my alarm on the weekends until I am done shooting up. Blach. But oh well.  I am to go back to the DR Friday morning.

Tomorrow is my birthday.  Yuck.  I think I am turning 32....again....I can honestly say I never in a million years would have pictured my life this way.  But it is what it is.  A right turn instead of a left...a break up instead of sticking it out (shrug). Ah well.

Nothing else too exciting.  I  will check in later...

No comments: