Friday, August 29, 2008

Where oh where...

I am on day 2 of no BCP and still no Flow.  Why does my body continue to mess with me?  At 18 I would have been terrified had I gotten pregnant - at 37 I am now terrified I won't!  

I really have nothing to report until my period starts and I go see my DR.  If the flow doesn't show by Saturday night, I need to call the DR at 7:00 Sunday and see what the next step is.  I am praying that it isn't another missed miscarriage.  Because I have been spotting since Monday/Tuesday - nothing heavy, but just enough.  And last night, I had a SHARP pain in my left side.  I immediately thought I had a tubal preg. in my remaining tube.  Wouldn't that just be my luck????

I spent time with Ben & Claire yesterday.  Ben came running up to me, wrapped his arms around my legs and said "I love Amy. Amy is my friend".  I melted into a puddle on the spot.  I mean really, how cute was that??  Most definitely another "blink" moment.  Claire sat in my lap and we watched the Wizards of Waverly Place.  Evidently it is very popular on the Disney Channel (or something).  She is getting so big - I need to cherish these moments with her because I am going to blink and she is a teenager.

Ok - gotta run kids.  I will keep you posted on the soap opera that is my life.

No comments: