Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Countdown Part Duex

Man - I really can't get that song out of my head!!  At least, I think it is that song.  I really can only think of one part...I am just assuming that part goes to that hair band song. Oh well.  UPDATE:  The song is Europe's "Final Countdown" - Thank you herpersmama for the info!  I am glad to know I am not making songs up in my head.

So, I went to the RE today and paid for my procedure.  They really need to give you something when they show you that invoice...vallium, xanax, something.  Cuz that is terrifying.  But I smiled and blithely signed my life away.  My lining is coming along (still) and my follies are not quite there. My nurse said I have plenty of time to get my lining up to snuff.   I am to continue the protocol and go back Friday morning.  They estimate the retrieval will be Sunday.  Which is good, as I only have 4 more shots left of my stims.  I have EXACTLY enough to get me to Friday morning and then I am done....out...finished.  Oh! Remember the shots I need to take to prevent ovulation?  The ones that are $98 each shot?  Well, those puppies buuurrrnnn.  They are not fun.  They hurt going in and then they burn for about 5 minutes after.  Ahh the joys I get to experience.  But I get 2 more days of them.  Yay!!

So, if I have retrieval on Sunday, I will have the transfer on Wednesday.  Can you say "holy crap!!!"  A week, people.  7 terrifying days until the transfer.  Yikes.

Ok - need to run.  Will try to post more when I have time.

No comments: