Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update...

Hi Kids. I am back from vacation - and it was fabulous.  6 days just lazing on water, watching my niece and nephew and burning places that shouldn't have seen sun.  It was wonderful.

I don't really have anything new on the baby front.  I had an IUI on the 20th (I think) and am currently in the 2 week wait.  I will take a pregnancy test on 8/5.  I lucked out and the dr put me on shots of progesterone rather than the suppositories (thank you god).  I just got to shoot up every other day.  One day on vacation I was giving myself my shot.  I didn't pinch my buttocks (like I was supposed to) and when I pulled the needle out, it was seriously like a shot of blood flew out.  It was projectile bleeding.  It went about 6 inches.  It was completely crazy.  I have easily remembered that I need to pinch ever since that.

Hmmm. Let's see. I don't really have anything else worth adding.  While I loved LOVED lazing on the water and getting an amazing tan (I look good!!), it is nice to be back to my life.  

No comments: