Monday, May 18, 2009

Wicked

I saw Wicked for the 2nd time.  I really like that show!  Of course, the first time I saw it I was in the 7th row...can you say rockstar?  The 2nd time? Very last row.  And I am not exaggerating.  It was truly the last row.  It is a good thing I saw it up close the first time, because I had a big lady with an even bigger head bobbing and weaving in front of me.  She moved her head every 2 seconds.  There should be a rule that you must sit up straight and not move you head at all.  I mean seriously.  She was terrible.  I tried to kick her chair when she moved too much, but then I felt guilty.

My grandpa is in the hospital.  He has nine lives, I swear.  The doctors have said he is "gravely ill" and will most likely not make it out of the hospital.  But each time he was going down hill, he would pull himself up.  B & T came back Friday for Mom's birthday and we went to the hospital.  We actually got tossed out of Grandpa's ICU room for being too loud.  But Grandpa seemed to enjoy it. And honestly, my family doesn't do "quiet".  We talk loudly, we laugh loudly, we live loudly.  But that is good...at least I think so.

Let's see.  What is going on with the dating.  I went to the zoo with B on Sunday.  It was a really good time.  Very relaxed - there was silence and I wasn't even uncomfortable with it.  Of course, he hasn't called/emailed since, so maybe he didn't have quite as good a time as I did.   Oh well.

We had a girls night on Saturday.  It was a fun time.  I found a guy who was super cute and very interesting.  But he has a girlfriend.  He didn't tell me, of course. He told my friend.  But he was a young 31...tough.  The first guy from Match was there.  I, of course, told him to call me.  And then I thought...oh - I don't really want him to.  I am so stinking indecisive.  Grrrr.

I could possibly meet a new guy this week. Not sure yet.  This whole dating thing?  Blach.  I just want to find someone and settle down.  

Oh! I got a tattoo!  It is on the inside of my left wrist.  I have been wanting one for a couple years to celebrate my babies.  I think I finally figured out the perfect way.  It is part of my mom's signature....a nod to the fact that I am a mom, even if my babies are all in heaven and it is a way to have a piece of Mom with me forever.  I am very pleased.

My youngun.  (sigh). He is unreal.  So he works with this girl - never talked to her besides "hi" or "good brownies". But he said she was perfect - went to a catholic college, wears longer skirts, seems very conservative.  And that is all he knew.  Didn't know if she had a sense of humor, what she liked to do, anything.  He got the bright idea to send her flowers - without a card.  And then he waited over a week to tell her the flowers were from him.  Can you say "super creepy"???  And she told him that she was seeing someone.  Poor man.  I think she has a phantom boyfriend because she was super freaked out by someone sending flowers without a card.  Freaky-deak.

No comments: