Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nothing New



















Ok - I have absolutely nothing of interest to report on my pregnancy quest.  But I saw a movie today that has totally messed with my head.  Jeffrey Dean Morgan, my dead-too-soon Denny from Gray's Anatomy (damn you Shonda), has competition. 

First, let me explain.  I absolutely adore Jeffrey Dean Morgan.  And when I say "adore", I mean fanatically-boycott-when-Denny-died "adore".  Like I would watch every rerun of any episode he was in as many times as I could.  There was just something so appealing about that character to me.  

Once I saw he was in the movie P.S. I Love You, I knew I had so see it. I am not so much into the weepy, romantic sorts of movies.  But it is Denny - how can I miss this?  So we go, watch the opening scenes and then BAM!  The world as I knew it crashed.  I was in the midst of my first Gerard Butler experience.   Where oh where has this lovely man been hiding?  Yes, he was in 300 and some wolf sort of movie.  But these are not movies I am interested in.  I am now torn.  Can I make room in my fantasies for both Denny/Jeffrey and the super sexy Gerard?  Because Mr. Butler, with his make-me-melt accent, is definitely worthy of the space.  And please don't tell me the accent was fake.  I need my fantasies, people.  Although, Jeffrey Dean Morgan with an Irish lilt was a bit odd.  Not horrible, exactly.  Just different.  Which leads me to my next thought.

Bare bottoms.  Yes, guys and girls, Denny (he will always be Denny to me) shows off a full rear nudity shot.  All the way from that sexily messy hair right down to the achilles tendon.  And it was absolutely fantastic.   He had no tan lines.  Some lucky make-up girl got to somehow make that happen.  It was well worth the price of admission.  Add to that the introduction of Mr. Butler and it was a day well worth repeating...and really, how many times can you say that in all honesty?  

Damn it - I just previewed the post and realize I screwed something up when adding the pictures.  My words strangely start right between the two pictures. Oh well. 

No comments: