Monday, January 14, 2008

Cyst-astic

The good news just keeps coming.  I went for my ultrasound and found out that not only is my friendly cyst still around, it now has a boyfriend.  I get to take the strongest dosage birth control pills and have a procedure to remove the cysts.  The procedure must be pretty uncomfortable because I will be under anesthesia. But the good news is that the ultrasound today should be covered by insurance since I had the cysts and the procedure should be covered as well - plus the next ultrasound since that will be checking to see if the cysts are gone.

And this is a bonus, I should get some pretty good drugs to bring home afterwards. :)  Ah well.  Maybe the procedure will loosen some things up and I will get pregnant next month. 

So, I had a mix of bad news, worse news and not so bad news.  But it could be worse, somehow. I have looked back over this blog and man, it is a downer!  I need some good news so I don't send you readers (all 2 of you, maybe?) into depression.

Maybe I need to start some self-affirmation crap - you know, end each post on some positive note.  So far, all positive notes seem to be the pictures of hot guys....which seems a bit sad now that I look at it.  Ok, not "seems" sad, just "is" sad.  Hmmm.   

No comments: