Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update...

Yikes!  I haven't updated in ages!!  Let's see - parted ways with the guy from NYE.  Long story - with a surprising amount of drama.  How can one normal, low maintenance girl fall into crap like that?  Oh well.  

The good news is that I was able to open myself up to someone and put myself out there.  I haven't done that since my divorce.  I think I am ready to do it again...just with someone who isn't so concerned about their body that they don't leave their house without their bodybug on (a calorie counter...I mean, really.  Why didn't I realize that was an indicator of something???).  Although, guys my age look old.  How did that happen?  

What else is new?  Work is crazy.  Family is great.  Great.

I will try to update a bit more regularly...did I mention I got on twitter? I don't understand it at all.

No comments: