Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Attempt

I have been shooting up for the past week and a half getting ready for another attempt.  I had an ultrasound today and the nurse said I have just a ton of eggs to be released....she actually called me the Easter Bunny because I have just a crap load.  I told the nurse my problem is not producing eggs...it is getting them to dance with the boys.  When they do dance, they tend to break up rather quickly. 

Nothing else new - I have gotten rid of one of my bad dates.  Boring guy is still around. I am just a horrible person, but I am having a hard time cutting him loose.  Even though I am not interested in him that much, it is just nice to have a straight guy to do something with.  I need to figure out a way to let him know that I am not interested but would like to hang out as friends.  Good luck to me. :)

I give myself the shot to stimulate ovulation tonight and will go in Thursday for the IUI.  From there, I will use progesterone again and go from there.  Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: